Sunday, July 19, 2009

All day but worth it

Well, the last 'ten minutes' worth of work on my new FREE STUFF website took nearly eleven hours but at teh end I am almost ready to let the site go live. Tomorrow will see the last phase of pre-launch testing and then the launch of a website that tells people about free offers and offers people the chance to earn some money from Amazon and Google affiliate programs by having (for free) their own copy of the website that I will host (also for free) - So all the affiliate (or owner of the site, if you prefer) has to do is to let people know about 'their' website.

I'm hoping this will be a very popular site and the technology that I've developed in order to allow different 'owners' is something that I'm going to extend to several other websites in the next few weeks...

No comments: